Fall Guide In Spanish
Autumn is a great topic to discuss in class. You can use this resource to introduce this theme and help students understand what it is and how is celebrated. It also includes Fall’s influence in our daily lives, how our days change, our wardrobe and even the food we eat, the fruits, etc.
The Fall Guide in Spanish Includes the following:
- a brief story of autumn
- vocabulary puzzle
- fill in the blank test with answer key
- coloring pages
- words search and answer key
- cards to write about Autumn’s activities
- dress dolls and fall wardrobe
- winter and fall card game
- word search
If you have any problems with the document such as printing, errors, questions, comments, etc.; please let me know by email or the “Ask Question” forum before leaving a negative comment and or feedback. I will solve the problem immediately! Thank you for your cooperation! If you need to contact me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOOKING FOR SIMILAR DOCUMENTS?
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store.